- The Covetrus Virtual Booth utilizes the power of your processor, graphic card & Google Chrome browser. An older laptop may not load or display the virtual experience properly. Please download the newest version of Google Chrome here (Download chrome) and enable hardware acceleration in your Google Chrome settings.
- Some users may experience faster loading speeds with the Firefox web browser. You can download the newest version of Firefox here (Download Firefox).
- Minimum computer specifications required for an optimal user experience: Intel i5 or comparable processor with minimum 8GB of RAM and a modern built in or external GPU.
- For fast loading, please use a 40MB/sec or faster internet connection.
- If load times are more than two minutes, please download the desktop version of the Covetrus Virtual Booth from the link below. Note that the desktop version is for Windows only.
- For desktop version of Covetrus Virtual Booth, run the downloaded msi file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.